- Responsible for the commercial, technical selection both Hamworthy and 3rd party replacement pump) and organizational processing / construction of quotations for replacement pump/ coming from agents and direct customers.
- Follows up on active quotation and expands the scope. Optimizes and creates opportunities to, for example, offer additional articles and any field service to meet the Company growth strategy.
- Attention is paid to price, delivery time, payment conditions, bank guarantees, Incoterms, etc. as well as the correct specification and technical feasibility. Negotiates independently with the customer regarding scope, payment conditions, discounts and Incoterms
- Processes claims regarding orders delivered, makes decisions about the settlement of the claims
- Ensures the correct processing of the quotations and orders, reports and analyses including invoicing in the system.
- Direct and active approach of clients with the aim of checking existing installation and customer data, discuss and negotiate outstanding offers and investigating commercial opportunities to expand the scope. Quotation follow-up to raise the hit rate
- Responding to market developments and competitive relationships and translating these into sales activities
- Higher Nitec or Diploma in Engineering.
- Preferably with 3 years in sales environment
- Knowledge regarding technical specifications of the products and spare parts;
- knowledge of the administrative procedure for issuing quotations and orders
- Knowledge of the Jeeves ERP software, Microsoft Office
- Strong team player able to work with people across functions and locations.
- Customer oriented and flexible.
Please send your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org