We are looking for a dedicated and passionate team player to add to our Engineering team to develop and modify our pumps and parts
- Perform design for assembly at the concept phase of any changes/modifications of any parts of Hamworthy Pump’s inhouse Centrifugal pump product line.
- Create and maintain FMEA, BOM design validation and product verification plans of designed component.
- Maintain quality and accuracy of product master data in ERP system.
- Provide technical support to stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain product data books, instruction, and operation manual.
- Coordinate with and consult with other team members to design or detail components.
- Identify, mitigate, monitor and report risks in own responsibility area.
- Work proactively to promote teamwork at all levels of the company.
- Other tasks and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in design / development of pumps (preferably marine/offshore centrifugal pumps)
- Experience with mechanical designs involving rotating equipment steel structures.
- Ability to use AutoCAD, 3D CAD required, good understanding of CAD & GD&T standards.
- Efficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc) and the internet
Interested applicants, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org