- Perform technical solutions in medium or large size engineering in pump products and systems.
- Engineer role conducting and overseeing product design, component, and system design.
- Provide technical support to customer, solution engineering, product improvement within Engineering and to other stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain product data books, instructions and operation manuals.
- Work with Operations, Purchasing, Production, Sales, Executive Management and others to operational excellence.
- Coordinate and consult with other team members to design or detail components.
- Provide engineering support to Sales, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality departments.
- Create, review and modify 2D and 3D part and assembly drawings.
- Investigate alternate materials, processes or coatings for improved functionality, quality and/or cost.
Education & Qualification:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant technical degree
- At least 2 years of experience in product development (preferably in pump products and systems in marine applications such as engine room pumps, pump room systems).
- Ability to use AutoCAD and NX 3D CAD.
- Basic understanding centrifugal pumps and pumping systems.
- A team player who is responsible and committed to work in collaborative and project driven environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc)
Please send your job application to email@example.com