- Perform technical solutions in medium or large size engineering in pump products and packages.
- Create engineering drawings and specifications for components, products and mechanical designs working with internal and external customers through the development and approval process.
- Maintain quality and accuracy of product master data in ERP system as per latest updates required by sales, purchasing, production and aftermarket.
- Provide technical support to customer solution engineering, product improvement within Engineering and to other stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain product data books, instruction and operation manuals.
- Coordinate with and consult with other team members to design or detail components.
- Proactive technical communication, execution with suppliers, customers, and internal stakeholders during end-to-end project execution.
- Identify, mitigate, monitor and report risks in own responsibility area.
- Work proactively to promote teamwork at all levels of the company.
- Other tasks and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering or related discipline.
- 3 to 5 years’ of experience in product development (preferably in pump products and systems in marine applications such as package engineering, hydraulic power packs and diesel engine driven systems).
- Experience with mechanical designs involving rotative equipment, steel structures, piping required.
- Ability to use AutoCAD, 3D CAD required, good understanding of CAD & GD&T standards.
- Good knowledge on sustaining engineering and ability to use enterprise software.
- Basic understanding centrifugal pumps and pumping systems.
- A team player who is responsible and committed to work in collaborative and project driven environment.
- Efficient using Microsoft Office.
Please send your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org