- Perform installation and commissioning of Svanehoj supported products including machinery like level gauges, calibration of cargo plant instrumentation and safety relief valves.
- Supervise yard workers assigned during the repair.
- Organize the repair / calibration task on board along with gas engineer.
- Finalized detailed service report after completion of each job.
- Build a good relationship with our customers on-site.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Service mindset with minimum 3 experience in similar position, preferably within the maritime industries
- Electrical engineer, with mechanical skills or willing to expand knowledge in mechanical
- Experience with digital and analogue signal processing
- Experience with electrical calibration.
- Responsible and trustworthy towards customers and colleagues.
- Experience and understanding of cargo plant applications will be preferred
- Able to write detailed technical reports in English.
- Willingness to work long hours and some weekends on shipyards mainly in Singapore.
- Willing to travel occasionally on voyage repair.
- We expect 90 % of the jobs to take place at Hamworthy pumps workshop or shipyards in Singapore.
Please send your job application to email@example.com
*Only Singapore Citizens need to apply