HAGEDORN Products & Systems GmbH is Hamworthy Pumps’ new agent in Germany & Finland. The company is based in Hemmoor near the River Elbe, between Hamburg, Cuxhaven and Bremerhaven, Germany.
The partnership agreement was concluded in early Jun 2021, and its results are already showing.
– We already have some great enquiries and orders for pumps needed for system retrofits for Ballast Water Treatment Systems (BWTS) and Engine room Pump solutions (ERP), along with more standard spare parts requests and orders for our existing installed pumps, says Jim McGookin, Regional Sales Manager (Commercial marine / Navy) at Hamworthy Pumps.
Jim McGookin mentions that the new German partner offers a broad range of solutions to the problems and challenges faced by customers. As well as in Germany, HAGEDORN also has good contacts and relationships through their affiliate offices in Finland.
– HAGEDORN has a long history in providing goods and services to the marine industry, in particular engine room equipment, Fuel supply systems, Water desalination services and environmental regulation compliance solutions. The addition of Hamworthy Pumps to this range and their existing principals in other product lines made sense for all parties, says the regional sales manager.
– Their great reputation and extensive contact list within the industry are also of great benefit to us through local support, service, and sales.
HAGEDORN also represent motor manufacturers Hoyer Motors, along with fuel supply systems and auxiliary equipment and water desalination and water treatment to the industrial, civil, and maritime/offshore sectors manufacturers in Germany, so the addition of a pump manufacturer to their range makes sense when it comes to offering customers complete solutions.
HAGEDORN also has high expectations for the partnership, and it will be beneficial on many levels. The partnership is a win, win, win, says Olaf Hagedorn, CEO of HAGEDORN Products & Systems GmbH.
– We are trusted by owners for our knowledge and experience in these areas as well as drydocking and other related projects. This offers an opportunity to promote Hamworthy pumps, as often these projects include new pump installations as well as retrofits, says Olaf Hagedorn.
– We aim to make Hamworthy the “go-to” maker in the market for innovative, high-quality solutions augmented by responsive local support.
To know more about HAGEDORN: www.hagedorn-products.de